|Location||:||Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur|
|Type||:||SoHo / Serviced apartments|
|Built up (sq ft)||:||650 – 750|
|Launch price||:||From RM1100 psf|
Insfused into The Robertson is a potpourri of vintage charm and chic accents. Here, the energy of Bukit Bintang mingles with the colours of Pudu. To bring you timeless, city chic living. Gamuda Land’s Jalan Pudu project is in the mature Jalan Pudu-Bukit Bintang area which has hardly seen any new projects in recent years. Land is scarce here, with the area dominated by shops aimed at the pedestrian traffic from Puduraya bus terminal and Plaza Rakyat LRT, and contemporary shopping malls further up in the Bukit Bintang shopping strip.
The serviced apartments/SoHo will probably range in size from 650 sq ft to 750 sq ft at an affordable price range aimed at young people and expatriates. The biggest advantage of the development is that it is near the LRT (Plaza Rakyat station). The project is also within walking distance to the Bukit Bintang shopping area. The developer has done a lot of market studies and understand that investors like small units below 800 sq ft as the rental yield is very good.
- Walking distance to Pudu Bus Station & Plaza Rakyat
- Capital appreciation in term of value of property
- caters for young professionals who want to live in the central business district (CBD) to avoid traffic congestion when travelling to work
- Very close to Bukit Bintang Shopping area and Berjaya Times Square
- Small sizes with low entry cost
- Reputatable developer and good track records