|Location||:||Setapak, Kuala Lumpur|
|Built up (sq ft)||:||861 – 1,203|
|Launch price||:||RM288,030 – RM1,147,080|
Compromises should never be made when it comes to finding your peace of mind. That’s why at 222 Residency, you are safe and sound when you walk through the door with a 24 hours 4-tiered security system. Without the anxieties and worries of your wellbeing, you can now truly experience the meaning of home sweet home.
222 Residency is indeed a breath of fresh air, with the architecture being based on the concept for elegance and contemporary style. While the exterior awes us to marvel at its uniqueness, the warm and inviting interior connects its residents as though you are among family members living under one roof. The story behind the name is simple yet it symbolises three values for a perfect living space: unity, balance and harmony. 222 Residency comprises of 28 storeys, featuring 222 freehold condominium units and additional commercial component on the lower level for convenience at your doorstep.
One can only wonder what pleasant surprises await inside. Like a creation of a masterpiece, every condominium unit has a practical yet functional layout to ensure that you are given ample space to interpret fine living. You will be amazed by the quality finishes that greet you as you walk in. While units are designed to cater to those who are seeking a more cosmopolitan environment with functional spaces ranging from 861 square feet, rest assured that meticulous attention to details has been given to every corner.
Our pampering facilities include an infinity pool, an air-conditioned gym overlooking the landscaped walkways and a garden terrace for children to explore and play. With so much to do here, you will never have to go too far to seek leisure.
- Approximately 15 minutes drive to KLCC, Mont Kiara
- Easily accessible via DUKE Highway, Sentul Link, MRR2 Highway & all major roads
- Commercial component on the lower level for convenience at doorstep
- Nearby higher institutions i.e. TAR College, UTAR and Institut Aminuddin Baki
- Developer has experience with up-market developments such as St Mary Residences, Dua Residency and Lumina Kiara
- High quality building material employed for the condominium
- Good for investment as easily rent out to students as it is near to UTAR and TAR, and executives who work in the city centre area