|Location||:||Setapak, Kuala Lumpur|
|Built up (sq ft)||:||1,408 – 1,869|
|Launch price||:||from RM488,000|
In the bustling heart of the city lies a haven of peace. Clean and bold, the lines of the architecture stand out from the clutter of the cityscape and reflect the prestigious address of 288 RESIDENCY. Here, the simplicity of the architectural design begins at the driveway, and hints at the calm to be found within. 288 RESIDENCY is strategically located in Kuala Lumpur to keep you conveniently close to everything and everyone that you hold dear. With 288 well-appointed units laid out over 29 storeys of prime freehold development, 288 RESIDENCY is set to be an iconic residential development in the vicinity.
288 RESIDENCY is a conveniently connected haven of well-being. Easy access via the Duta-Ulu Kelang Express (DUKE), Sentul Link, Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) and major roads means home is just 15 minutes away from KLCC and Mont’ Kiara.
The aura of peace at 288 RESIDENCY is enhanced by its excellent security features. At the entrance points of this gated and guarded community, a 4-tiered security system only allows access to the main entrance, car park, lobby and lift by residents-only access cards. Your safety is further assured by a stringent regulation system for all visitors to the development.Excellent facilities are provided, with gym, swimming pool, wading pool, children play area, multipurpose hall, landscaped garden, BBQ area, jacuzzi and a function room.
- Partially furnished with a contemporary kitchen which includes built-in cabinetry with marble counters, hood, hob, microwave oven, oven and fridge
- Approximately 15 minutes drive to KLCC, Mont Kiara
- Easily accessible via DUKE Highway, Sentul Link, MRR2 Highway & all major roads
- Nearby higher institutions i.e. TAR College, UTAR and Institut Aminuddin Baki
- Developer has extensive experience with up-market developments such as St Mary Residences, Dua Residency and Lumina Kiara
- High quality building material employed for the condominium
- Good for investment as easily rent out to students as it is near to UTAR and TAR, and executives who work in the city centre area